We’re a small hard working team with a passion for what we do. For 24 years we have created innovative work for clients large and small. Our love of design, breadth of experience and hands on approach has delivered time and again for our clients – many of whom are still with us from day one – it’s what we like to call ‘Creative Working’…
Our people are our greatest asset
After graduating from Hornsey College of Art as a Graphic Designer in 1973, I was fortunate to be appointed as a part time Design Consultant for Gulf Oil (GB) Ltd., combining this for a short period working in regional newspaper advertising. This led directly to the beginning of my career in advertising with the Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society. I spent 11 years building a reputation for the quality of my work within the Co-operative movement. This ultimately led me to start my own business, launching Circleline Design in 1989.
In 2002 following the purchase of Clayton Design Consultants based in Suffolk, our client base grew considerably enabling me to add a diversity of talent and expertise which today I’m proud to say forms the backbone of my Circleline team.
As an advertising man one of my favourite quotes is… “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half” (John Wanamaker) Hobbies & interests… don’t have much time for them, but most of my spare time is spent in Freemasonry. I do love travel, especially if it involves visiting galleries and museums. I also enjoy a love of art (Leonardo Da Vinci is my hero!) and musically it’s the Beatles.
Previously worked for Barclays bank for over 10 years. My hobbies are travelling, cooking, gardening, reading and listening to music. I like quizzes and sudoku.
- Favourite quote: ‘I’m not bad I’m just drawn that way’ – Jessica Rabbit.
I previously worked for Jenner Print for 3 years before joining Circleline in August 2001 gaining a thorough knowledge of the print industry.
- My main interests are: eBay, boot sales, eating out, touring the bars and pubs of Essex, socialising with friends, nice clothes, and visiting London and City breaks.
- Favourite quote:I haven’t got a favourite quote… but my fave phrase is ‘Looking REEM!’
I studied at the London College of Printing (HND Typographic Design – Distinction) and have over 25 years of experience working on a wide range of projects.
- Loves: my sons, the gym, red wine
- Likes: cooking, poker, all types of music/film, the sun
- Dislikes: grey skies with rain.
I Studied HND Graphic Design at Norwich School of Art and Design with over 15 years industry experience. My main interests are Lego building with my sons, music, movies, cycling, barbecuing and home brewing.
- Favourite band: Iron Maiden
- Favourite movie: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Favourite quote: ‘No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try’ – Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back